Friday 1 April 2016

Brain engaged.... and busy!




It's been all go on the novel writing front recently as I beaver away at the latest Esme Quentin mystery. But with so much time devoted to fiction, my writing blog has been sadly neglected....

So until I'm fully back in action, why not take a look at my Family History Secrets blog and read about the sad, amusing, surprising, scandalous and sometimes shocking revelations which inspire my fiction.

Family History Secrets


And if you've some intriguing family history secrets of your own you'd be happy to share, I'd love to read them!

Meanwhile, if you'd like to keep up to date with forthcoming events, offers, give-a-ways and all the latest news, do please sign up to my newsletter.

Newsletter sign-up form





No comments:

Post a Comment